Thursday, February 10, 2011

Before I forget...

Tonight at dinner Rachel told us, "At church they said when Jesus comes back, we need to be paralyzed."  Of course, she meant "prepared"
but we all still laughed, and it reminded me of what she said a few weeks ago...
trying to remember "image" she asked me, "God made us in his own...village?"
Reese is also quite capable of making us laugh as she can be a total clown...
after we all laughed at/with Rachel at dinner, and then Olivia was saying "Mmmmm" to everyone, Reese decided she had to throw something out there, so she started hitting herself in the head and said, "why you hitting myself on my head?"  which she definitely learned from her daddy.

I love these moments and need to be better about writing them down.  Or at least posting them here...

No comments:

Post a Comment